1. Origin of Japanese candlesticks.
2. Explanation of bullish and bearish candles (four prices for each candlestick).
3. One candlestick patterns: Doji, Hammer, Hanging Man, Shooting Star, and Big Body.
4. Features, trading rules, and examples of candlestick patterns.
5. Two candlestick patterns: Bullish and bearish engulfing candles, bullish and bearish Harami.
6. Features, trading rules and examples of two-candlestick patterns.
7. Three candlestick patterns: Morning Star, Evening Star.
8. Features, trading rules, and examples of three-candlestick patterns.
1. Spinning Tops and High Wave Candles.
2. Five DOJI candles, meaning and rules of interpretation..
3. Piercing, Dark Cloud Covers and more details on the engulfing candles.
4. Tweezers, Crows, Soldiers and windows (Gaps).
5. Strategies for getting the most out of Japanese Candlesticks.
6. Case studies and examples of trade using Japanese Candlesticks patterns.
1. The mistakes that are hitting your trading and increasing the time to succeed.
2. The slow and challenging way to learn to trade.
3. The shortcut to speed up training and become a professional in a short time.
4. Three secrets to success.
5. Case of study: Enhancing your trading with Elliott Wave and the Cyclone Revolution Trading strategy.
6. Special gifts for seminar attendees.